Friday, May 29, 2009

Preparations part 2

I have begun preparing for the trip, mostly with photographic supplies. I was debating on buying a digital camera for the trip but have ultimately chosen to document our travels on film. I just picked up the camera I will be taking along, it's a medium format 6x7 rangefinder. Here is a picture:


I have also picked up about 80-90 rolls of film so I should have plenty to capture everything. We will also be taking along a few smaller digital cameras as well. I am going to try to upload some digital photos as we go along, be it from the camera phone or from our digital cameras if possible. This should hold anyone over until I can get the film processed and up on the web which will take a bit longer due to processing and scanning. That's all the report so far on the photo end!

1 comment:

  1. 80 to 90 rolls of film! How much luggage does that require? I look forward to the professionaly recorded documentary!

    ReplyDelete